Search Light Of God- Evangelistic Ministries – Nabbingo is one of the branch churches of search light of God evangelistic ministry with Headquarters at Maganjo-Kagoma in Wakiso district (Uganda). Nabbingo branch was started in year 1993, Currently headed by Pr. Luwabo Dave Jackson who has pastored for nineteen years. This church is in Nabbingo and well known by other churches as the first Pentecostal / evangelical church to be opened and established in region / parish. Searchlight of God evangelistic ministry Nabbingo is located 12 kilometers west of Kampala along the Kampala – Masaka highway and only 150 meters from the main highway as one moves to Trinity College Nabbingo. Currently the church structure is housed in a temporary shelter on the right hand as one moves to Trinity College Nabbingo.
Vision & mission
Our vision and mission falls in the same umbrella of Search light of God evangelistic ministry headquarters, however, the following are special in addition to the vision and mission: Vision: Creation of a world governed and controlled by Jesus Christ. Mission: Changing the world by preaching, praying, prophecy and poverty alleviation plus empowering society in education.
Search light of God evangelistic ministries is currently headed by Pr. Luwabo Dave Jackson. He has been married to Alice for twenty years now and blessed with four children; Pr. Luwabo Dave Jackson holds a; Diploma in electrical engineering, Certificate in Technical teacher education, 3 certificates in pastoral and church ministry, Diploma in institutional management going on to Nakawa Vocational training institute. Also a teacher and Academic Registrar at Maganjo institute of career education for 18 years now.
Achievements: Through prayers, preaching and personal supports to church and the body of Christ at large , we have managed to achieve the following;
1. People have been healed of diseases like heart attack, hypertension, cancer, etc.
2. Several Christians have been elevated financially at place of work.
3. Some have managed to marry officially in church.
4. We have organized prayer altars at the church and other locations and seen the satanic altars smashed and destroyed.
5. We have organized Gospel outreaches in Kamuli district, Wakiso district, Tororo district, Kiboga, Mpigi and even Isiolo town in Kenya and have seen people coming to God and being delivered.
6. With major resources, we have managed to support our children plus others adopted to study and get a better future.
7. I personally using the office of the Academic Registrar now 11 years have managed to eradicate forgery and corruption in the office and institution.
a) Monday 5 p.m Women’s fellowship
b) Tuesday 5 p.m Youth fellowship
c) Wednesday 5 p.m Bible class
d) Thursday 5 p.m Choir training
e) Friday 12 noon – 6 p.m Prayers and fasting
f) Saturday 8 a.m – 6 p.m Cleaning and decoration
g) Sunday 1st Service 8 a.m – 10 a.m (English)
h) Sunday 2nd Service 10 a.m – 1 p.m (Luganda)
As we Endeavor to do the work of God, we are limited by the following issues;
1. Lack of permanent church land does not make us to settle and organize development projects.
2. As Gospel outreach requires a number of logistics, a mobile van is one vital thing we still lack to move easily and conveniently to different destinations.
3. Plans to begin a nursery school which should emerge into a secondary and possibly a university have been organized for many years but lack of owned land has been a big hindrance to this project.
I Luwabo Dave Jackson on behalf of searchlight Of God Evangelistic Ministry – Nabbingo wishes you a happy 2018 and more years as we continue to pattern in creating a world governed and controlled by Jesus Christ.
Tel: (+256) 782 848 497 , (+256) 715 560 317 , (+256) 753 748 606.